Kanha National Park Trek is an exciting and unique trekking experience located in the heart of Madhya Pradesh, India. The park is famous for its diverse wildlife, including tigers, leopards, Indian bison, and various bird species, making it an ideal destination for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts.
Day 1: Arrive at Kanha National Park and check into your accommodation. Spend the day exploring the park and its surroundings.
Day 2: Start the trek early in the morning and explore the different zones of the park. Look out for the diverse wildlife, including tigers, leopards, Indian bison, and various bird species. Camp overnight in the park.
Day 3: Continue the trek and explore the remaining zones of the park. Camp overnight in the park.
Day 4: Trek back to the base camp and depart from Kanha National Park.
Kanha National Park Trek is a moderate level trek that requires a basic level of fitness and endurance. The trail is well-defined, but there are some steep ascents and descents, which require some physical strength.
Training & Fitness Tips:
To prepare for Kanha National Park Trek, it is recommended to follow a regular workout routine that includes cardiovascular exercises, strength training, and endurance building. Additionally, it is recommended to practice trekking with a loaded backpack to build stamina.
- Always carry a first aid kit and emergency supplies such as a torch, whistle, and a map of the trekking trail.
- Stay hydrated by carrying plenty of water and electrolytes.
- Wear comfortable and sturdy trekking shoes with good grip to avoid slips and falls.
- Avoid trekking during monsoons or extreme weather conditions.
- Follow the instructions of your trekking guide and do not wander off alone.
Things to Carry:
- Sturdy trekking shoes with good grip
- Backpack with rain cover
- Warm clothes and a waterproof jacket
- Sleeping bag and tent (if camping)
- First aid kit and emergency supplies
- Water bottles and electrolytes
- Snacks and energy bars
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
The cost of the Kanha National Park Trek varies depending on the type of package you choose. A basic package that includes trekking guide, accommodation, and meals can cost around INR 15,000 to INR 20,000 per person. However, the cost may vary depending on the season, duration, and additional activities included in the package.
Book Your Flights : Here 30% OFF on Booking
Book Your Hotels : Here 20% OFF on Booking